湖南站长论坛

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 382|回复: 0

The Best Ways to Find and Play YouTube special email list on Chrome, Firefox,...

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-12-30 13:56:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

帖子内包含图片,需登陆后查看高清大图

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
本帖最后由 yanurjahan 于 2021-12-30 13:59 编辑

0 SHARES READ MORE Get Things Done: 10 special email list Videos to Boost Your Productivity YouTube is great for listening to music quickly and for free. You know you'll find the song you want, and you know you can access it in a jiffy . But what if I tell you that there are browser extensions and websites that make the YouTube music listening experience even better? Summary The parade FireTube [No Longer Available] Streamus Do you use YouTube for music? A few extensions for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox make searching faster and even allow you to create playlists. There are some cool YouTube music players on the web already, but I think our pick here is better than these. The parade YouTube-Music-Streaming-On-Web-The-Parade Whichever browser you use, head to the Parade for a minimalist, fast, and easy YouTube music experience.

There is a search bar to find songs or you can he best of  right now. It's a pretty cool feature and not something that most apps offer. You can browse by genre, top artists or top tracks. There are also a few curated playlists that you can start special email list to right away. When you click on a genre, The Parade generates a playlist of songs, all from YouTube. Click the "+" icon next to a song to add it to your playlist, or add all songs together. The left playlist is as simple as it gets. Double click a song to play, tap the trash can icon to delete it. You can switch between five playlists at any time. special email list is no built-in option to save them, but you can export a playlist; save it to cloud storage and retrieve it when you need it. Yet another of the creative uses of cloud services.What I liked the most about The Parade was the speed at which it got the results and allowed me to start playing my music. There's no signing up, no pressure to create playlists or share things on social media; as the slogan says, “

Only music. No kidding. "FireTube [No Longer Available] FireTube-For-Firefox-YouTube-Music-Search-Stream Perhaps the fastest way to start playing YouTube special email list is FireTube, undoubtedly one of the best Mozilla Firefox addons. Why ? Because FireTube itself is part of the toolbar and has a quick search box. Type your search, press Enter, and the first result will start playing immediately. At the heart of the YouTube music experience, that's what you need, right? A place to search for a song and start playing it instantly. Related: YouTube Adds New special email list For YouTubers To Make Money There are of course more FireTube. You can check out the other search results in a drop-down pane, add more songs with a drag-and-drop interface (it's not intuitive and takes some getting used to), and finally save the playlist.reading. No special registration is required, as you can use your existing Google or Facebook accounts. FireTube also has customizable keyboard shortcuts for play / pause, rewind, and fast forward, the standard play keys that are also part of the toolbar.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|湖南站长论坛

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 15:03 , Processed in 0.148396 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.